10 Steps Your Nonprofit Can Use to Raise Major Gifts (Even If Your Board Member Won’t Help)
- The importance of focusing on the right donors and why you might be focused on the wrong ones
- How you can raise major gifts at your organization with only a few simple changes
- How only a few hours per week can help you raise $100K more than you are right now
- The importance of keeping your development staff and empowering them to raise more money
- Why metrics and keeping track of your major gifts are key to success
New Study of 662 Nonprofits Reveals Pathways to Raising Larger (And More Frequent) Gifts
Dr. Adrian Sargeant
Adjunct Professor of Fundraising at Indiana University, Bloomington
Dr. Adrian Sargeant is Director of the Centre for Sustainable Philanthropy at the University of Plymouth. He is widely regarded as one of the world’s leading fundraising academics and was named in 2010 in the United States to the prestigious Nonprofit Times, Power and Influence list.
Amy Eisenstein MPA, ACFRE
Fundraising Expert, Consultant, Trainer
Amy Eisenstein is the bestselling author of “Major Gift Fundraising for Small Shops”, “Raising More with Less”, and “50 A$ks in 50 Weeks”. She became an AFP certified Master Trainer in 2009, and is a frequent keynote speaker at nonprofit conferences. She became a Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE) in 2004 and received her advanced certification, ACFRE, in 2013.
Dr. Rita Kottasz
Marketing Lecturer, Kingston University, London
Rita Kottasz is a research consultant to the Centre for Sustainable Philanthropy at the University of Plymouth. Her main research interests are in the areas of arts and non-profit marketing, notably issues to do with fundraising, donor behaviour and the development of charity marketing campaigns.