9 Key Metrics Our Clients Use to Raise 4, 5, and 6-Figure Gifts (Even If You’ve Never Had Specific Major Gift Goals or Outcomes Before)
- You can raise more money by asking your donors how they feel about your organization
- Why it’s important to track how much you ask for, not simply how much you raise.
- How measuring stewardship helps you raise more money
- The importance of tracking meaningful donor visits and how they help you raise significantly more money
- Why continuing to focus on dollars raised along might be jeopardizing your major gift program
Amy Eisenstein MPA, ACFRE
Fundraising Expert, Consultant, Trainer
Amy Eisenstein is the bestselling author of “Major Gift Fundraising for Small Shops”, “Raising More with Less”, and “50 A$ks in 50 Weeks”. She became an AFP certified Master Trainer in 2009, and is a frequent keynote speaker at nonprofit conferences. She became a Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE) in 2004 and received her advanced certification, ACFRE, in 2013.